Perfect solution for high risk patient management issues
The nagomi AS-M001 has been developed for prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers in those at high risk based on the themes of "pressure re-distribution" and "risk reduction".
The shape and allocation of the air cells support the body over a large area.
This has made it possible to achieve the ideal distribution of body pressure.
Sex: Female Height: 172 cm Weight: 90 kg
Prevent bottoming out
The newly developed "Ab cell" is installed around the sacrum, the location most at risk for bedsores.
As the 3-layer Ab cell absorbs locally applied pressure, it prevents the body from sinking into the mattress or bottoming out.
Also, the mattress remains inflated for at least 74 hours without power supply, which prevents bottoming out in the case of a power outage.
- 4 way stretch
- Fire retardant
Replaceable air cell
The completely independent air cells can be replaced individually.
Light and compact design
The mattress can be folded compactly, which is convenient for storage and carrying.
During an emergency, air is exhausted from the mattress within 10 seconds.
Automatically adjusts the pressure according to body weight
- Easy & simple design to use
- Very quiet
- Notification function
The control unit adjusts the pressure automatically to match the body weight of the patient
- Hardness setting
- Enables the adjustment of pressure over 3 stages of LOW, MID, and HI to suit sleeping comfort or preference.
- Static mode
- All air cells are filled with air, and the body is supported by a fixed pressure,
even under environments to maintain a postoperative resting state.
- Alternating mode
- 3-system alternation. Undulates with a 150-second cycle.
- Rehabilitation mode
- Raises the pressure within the mattress to prevent unnecessary sinking
and creates an environment that allows movement even when on the mattress.
- Head up mode
- Hardens portions of the mattress to prevent the body from sliding against
the air cells and bottoming out during back-raising.
- Ventilation mode
- Blows air within the mattress to lower the humidity during use.
- Key lock release
- If no functions are operated within 1 minute from when the power is switched on, the device goes into key lock mode automatically. This button releases the key lock and enables button operation.
- Alarm stop
- This button mutes the warning sound and switches off the warning LED.
- Air-leak detection
- In the event that a mattress air-leak is detected, the warning sound and LED indicate an error.
- Power-outage countermeasures
- The warning sound and LED indicate that the power supply has stopped. Even if the restoration of power takes some time, air leakage from the air mattress is prevented for 72 hours.
- When the installed emergency-power battery is near the end of its lifespan, the LED flashes.
||Anti-decubitus ulcer air mattress
|Degree of decubitus ulcers
||GRADE III to IV (EPUAP)
||W900 × L2,000 × H150 (mm)
||・Air cells: Polyurethane sheet
・Base sheet :Nylon OX Slip-prevention material on underside
(waterproof / fire-retardant / moisture-permeable)
||W320 × H290 × D140 (mm)
||・Case: ABS resin
・Hook: SUS (stainless steel)
||Power consumption: AC230 V, 50 Hz, 30 VA
||5 × 20 mm F 2A
For further information, see the Maintenance Manual
||Power cord 4 m