The nagomi X AS-M002 has been developed for prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers in those at low to medium risk based on the themes of "stability" and "risk reduction".
The small air cells of the mattress make it possible to absorb the pressure applied locally and to ideally redistribute it to a large surface to support the body.
Sex: Female Height: 172 cm Weight: 90 kg
Mattresses developed following conventional concepts could offer good pressure redistribution only at the cost of poor support and increased movement difficulty, and alternatively, could provide good stability only by decreasing pressure redistribution.
The special shape of the X cells provides both good pressure redistribution and superior stability.
These cells help in the prevention and treatment of bedsores while facilitating patient movement and increasing their autonomy.
Dedicated heel zone
The inner pressure of the heel zone is lower than in other areas.
This provides added protection to the vulnerable parts of the body.
- 4 way stretch
- Fire retardant
Replaceable air cell
The completely independent air cells can be replaced individually.
Light and compact design
The mattress can be folded compactly, which is convenient for storage and carrying.
During an emergency, air is exhausted from the mattress within 10 seconds.
Automatically adjusts the pressure according to body weight
- Easy & simple design to use
- Very quiet
- Notification function
- Hardness setting
- Enables the adjustment of pressure over 3 stages of LOW, MID, and HI to suit sleeping comfort or preference.
- Static mode
- All air cells are filled with air, and the body is supported by a fixed pressure, even under environments to maintain a postoperative resting state.
- Alternating mode
- 3-system alternation. Undulates with a 150-second cycle.
- Rehabilitation mode
- Raises the pressure within the mattress to prevent unnecessary sinking and creates an environment that allows movement even when on the mattress.
- Head up mode
- Hardens portions of the mattress to prevent the body from sliding against the air cells and bottoming out during back-raising.
- Ventilation mode
- Blows air within the mattress to lower the humidity during use.
- Key lock release
- If no functions are operated within 1 minute from when the power is switched on, the device goes into key lock mode automatically.
This button releases the key lock and enables button operation.
- Alarm stop
- This button mutes the warning sound and switches off the warning LED.
- Air-leak detection
- In the event that a mattress air-leak is detected, the warning sound and LED indicate an error.
- Power-cut countermeasures
- The warning sound and LED indicate that the power supply has stopped.
Even if the restoration of power takes some time, air leakage from the air mattress is prevented for 72 hours.
- Battery-replacement notiﬁcation function
- When the installed emergency-power battery is near the end of its lifespan, the LED flashes.
||Anti-decubitus ulcer air mattress
|Degree of decubitus ulcers
||GRADE I to III (EPUAP)
||W900 × L2,000 × H130 (mm)
||・Air cells : Polyurethane sheet
・Base sheet : Nylon OX
(waterproof / ﬁre-retardant / moisture-permeable)
||W320 × H290 × D140 (mm)
||・Case: ABS resin
・Hook: SUS (stainless steel)
||Power consumption: AC230 V, 50 Hz, 30 VA
||5 × 20 mm F 2A
For further information, see the Maintenance Manual
||Power cord 4 m